Times are now available for the BRC Area 5 FOTH Eventer Challenge and Open Classes this Sunday 14th April at Swalcliffe Park Equestrian! Emails have been sent out to all team managers within Area 5 for the Qualifier sections and an email has also been sent out to all open entries with important competitor information. If you haven't received these emails please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
The courses will be available to walk after 2.30pm on Saturday 13th April and there will be scheduled course walks before each class throughout the day.
Please note that as this is a BRC run event, the following protocols MUST be adhered to and apply to EVERY Rider and every horse:
1. Every rider presenting one or more horses MUST have the horse’s correct passport (Not Copies) and will have to be checked by the Official Steward on the relevant day before the horse is unloaded.
2. No Passport – No entry to the site
3. Incorrect dates that do not match the BRC Flu Vac Rules – No entry to the site
4. If a passport is found wrong, even if the horse is only in the POINT COMPETITION – No entry to the site
5. If there has been a vaccination in the last 7 days and to help those date ranges are:
Sunday 14th April competitions – No injection from and including the 7th April. If these dates are breached – No entry to the site
6. If you know a horse’s passport is NOT correct withdraw it NOW as it will not be allowed on site
7. No entry to the site must mean, the horse CANNOT BE UNLOADED until the passport is approved by the Official Steward and marked of the entry list on the day.
We would like to take this opportunity to thank all of our amazing sponsors for this event; Equestrian Direct Ltd, HorseQuest & HorseQuest Advantage, Protexin Equine Premium, Rhubarb & Co, Hook Norton Vets, Cotswolds Hideaways and Red Horse Equestrian. For more information on our fantastic sponsors and supporters of this event you can download our Event Programme below!